Quality Care That Guarantees a Lasting Impact
Our variety of home care services were designed to meet all of your health related needs. We care about our clients and are here to make life easier for you and your loved ones. Contact us today and see what we can do for you. At Aid to Care Home Care, we know the trusted value of a solid relationship. We begin to build one with you from the very start with an in-home assessment to determine your needs. From there, we develop a customized plan with you to meet those needs and address your specific goals and desires.
Length of Care Service:
- Hourly Care
- 24/7 multiple shift care
- Live in caregiver
- Weekends and holidays
- Affordable hourly rate
- Temporary or long term care
We provide assistance after surgery, aid with the activities of daily living, part time or full time care. We are here to provide the quality care that your loved ones need to remain happy and healthy in their home.
A. PERSONAL CARE SERVICES AND HOME COMPANION
What could provide most comfort than your own home? As ageing occurs, it is accompanied by certain alterations in functions: increasing difficulty in the dark, increasing liability to falls, and increasing reduction of mobility even without any real infirmity. A home companion for your loved ones will certainly put your mind at ease with regard to his or her safety.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
* Personal hygiene and grooming
* Assist with the exercises and rehabilitation activities
* Mobility and ambulation
* Toileting and incontinence care
* Assistance in medication
* Light housekeeping and laundry
* Meal Preparation
* Doctor's visits, shopping and errands * companionship and conversation
* activity planning and participation.
B. HOSPICE CARE
Our caregivers provide assistance and services designed to meet the special needs of the patient and their families in times of crisis and terminal illness. Our caregivers coordinate and work closely with the hospice team to ensure your loved one spends his/her final days with dignity and in comfort.
C. RESPITE CARE
Providing caregivers/families with a much needed interval of rest or relief. A period of respite may be a few hours to a few days in length. These short-term breaks can help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life. It also enables you to share the responsibility for caregiving while getting the needed support for yourself and loved ones.
Providing round-the-clock companionship, observation, and care for as long as necessary. sitter services include: supervising patient through the night, monitoring patient's condition and activity, entertaining patient through conversation, reading and games.
FIELD OF EXPERTISE
Our Caregivers are experienced with the following cases:
*Surgical Recovery / Physical Therapy follow through
*Stroke / Cardiac Care
*Alzheimer's / Dementia
* Skilled, competent, and experienced. They are licensed with Home Care Registry.
* Continuous training through company programs in understanding patients with
Alzheimer´s, Parkinson´s and other chronic illnesses.
* Physically fit (medical check-up certificate)
* Trustworthy (background checked)
LIVE - IN DAILY CARE
- for patients with need for higher level of care like lifting, cleaning of colostomy bag, tubal feeding, use of hoyer lift, etc.
* Live-in non- driving Caregiver - includes basic companionship, assistance with Activities of Daily Living, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, non-driving caregiver.
* Live-in Driving Caregiver - includes basic companionship, assistance with Activities of Daily Living, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, errands and doctor's appointment, driving caregiver.
LIVE - OUT HOURLY CARE
4 hours a day
5 to 7 hours a day
8 to 12 hours a day
Please call the office for our fees. (562) 391-6749